Whether you are writing an email to a colleague or a proposal for a client, you need to be able to communicate clearly. Employers need employees with strong written communication skills and, in a world where a majority of interactions happen online, your writing skills are often your main points of contact with other professionals. The skills you will learn in this course are both scarce and in demand.
Do you want to make sure that your ideas are not lost because of poor writing quality? Do you need to speak on behalf of an organization and make sure you keep your readers’ trust? Do you need to convert potential clients into paying clients? Are you hoping to be a manager one day? If so, you need do you know how to organize your ideas and write about them effectively.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 68 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Be able to write with impact
- Make your writing look trustworthy & pro-grade
- Organize your ideas in an outline
- Research any topic & cite the research you’ve found
- Learn why boolean searches are like digital lightsabers for a business writer
- Be able to write effective headlines
- Proofread & format your pieces
- Maximize the use of Google Documents’ more advanced features
- Write a sales proposal, data report, online article, proposal, & promotional video script step-by-step
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
“Well organised,experienced instructor with lots of infectious enthusiasm,couldn’t help but watch the course to an end in several sittings): Instructor provides actionable examples and lots of resources for further reference. I do recommend the course to all that need to polish up their writing or even beginners.”
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Eazl | The Online School That Fits Your Life
★ ★ ★ ★
Eazl is a totally new approach to business education, offering practical business courses in HD that fuse animation, interviews, templates, and interactive exercises to achieve better outcomes for participants in the community. We deliver business tools based on research from institutions like MIT, Harvard, and Stanford in a beautiful format that is optimized for maximum learning and retention and our team responds to your questions to support your learning outcomes. Use Weekly Brain Boosts (Fridays at 10am PST) and our frequent live events to keep your business brain engaged. Learning is a lifelong journey, not a destination.
Eazl is led by Davis (Head of Product) and Ludell (Marketing Director) with contributions from Patton (animation), Agustín (analytics), and Deer (public relations).