If you want to learn how to serve the population of more than 2.5 billion smartphone users worldwide, then this course is for you. Eazl’s Digital Customer Service Certificate Course introduces you to customer service in the smartphone era. In this course, you’ll authentically engage with your customers, diagnose and solve customer issues, and foster loyalty that results in increased revenue for your organization. You’ll learn how to do all of this in a way that’s both informative and engaging.
Learning digital customer service can be challenging and complex. To navigate this maze, you need a learning experience that’s engaging (that’s why we animate our lectures!), based on real-world examples (that’s why we have fun case studies!), and includes great supplementary materials. That’s what you’ll find inside.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 27 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Use the IPX system to diagnose & solve customer issues in a community-first context that’s appropriate for the social media era
- Mirror tone & provide social customer care for a global base of digitally-connected users
- Monitor your brand on social media, blogs, & other digital channels
- Generate revenue through compassionate customer service
“This course has been an amazing experience for me because it helps me to learn new ways to provide better support. Thanks for all the lessons, you are a great teacher!” – Mazharul Islam
“I just loved the format of this presentation. the short segments made it easy for me to complete this course quickly with all the interruptions I usually get during the day. Thank you!” – Genevieve Clement
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Eazl | The Online School that Fits Your Life
★ ★ ★ ★
Eazl is the online school that fits your life. Since launching in 2013, Eazl courseware has received 10,000+ 5-star reviews and is trusted by teams at Tesla, Harvard, the World Bank, and many other leading organizations. Today, 150,000+ students use Eazl to build and prove their skills from anywhere, on any device, on their own schedule.