- High-Speed USB-C Charging: Charge USB-C notebooks at high-speed via the 45W USB-C port, or get a powerful charge for tablets and other mobile devices via the 20W USB-C port.
- Charge 4 Devices Simultaneously: With two USB-C ports and two USB-A ports offering a total 65W of power, you can now charge your phone, tablet, laptop, and moreall at the same time.
- Ultra-Slim: By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), weve been able to create one of our slimmest USB-C chargerswithout compromising power.
- Universal Compatibility: Equipped with Anker’s signature PowerIQ 3.0 technology to provide high-speed charging to virtually any mobile device. Also supports Programmable Power Supply (PPS) for compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging. (Does not support 45W fast charging for Samsung Note 10).
- What You Get: Anker 543 Charger (65W II) / PowerPort Atom III 65W Slim, 5 ft detachable power cord, adhesive strip, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Charge your Apple Watch first when charging multiple devices. If the watch charger is connected to the USB-A port without an Apple Watch connected, unplug and reconnect it before charging.
Due to MacBook charging identification, it’s normal to see a plug symbol in the battery icon when charging a MacBook with a third-party wall charger. Charging will revert to normal automatically after around one minute.
Due to Dell’s proprietary charging protocol, Dell XPS 15 (9500/9510), Dell Alienware X14, and Dell Mobile Precision Workstation 5570 will not be charged at full speed.
This charger is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Fold 4.