- Works Both Ways: Works flawlessly as a grip on-the-go or a handy kickstand if you’d like to set it on a desk to scroll, watch, or chat.
- Super Strong: Lightweight ring holder with a strong magnetic grip ensures it sticks tightly to your iPhone 13/12. It’s so strong that it can hold up to 28 oz (800 g), which is equivalent to the weight of 4 iPhone 12. (Note: Use without a case or with an iPhone-compatible magnetic phone case).
- The Right Angle: Easily rotate your ring holder 360 and flip it up to 125 for a comfortable grip or different viewing positions when placed on a tabletop.
- Easy Attach and Detach: The magnetic ring holder stays strongly secure on your iPhone 13/12. Say goodbye to adhesive tapes and sticky residues.
- What You Get: Anker 610 Magnetic Phone Grip (MagGo), welcome guide, 24-month stress-free warranty, and friendly customer service.
The Grip Your iPhone Needs
Designed for the latest iPhones to keep them securely on hand and prevent any catastrophic drops from occurring. You’re one snap away from convenience and added support.
Strong Magnetic Hold
The ring holder comes with strong magnets that attach to the back of your iPhone to ensure a secure fit. Now you can text, take better photos, or watch videos using only one hand. (Note: Use without a case or with an iPhone-compatible magnetic phone case)
Besides acting as a phone grip, the ring holder adds versatility to your iPhone with media-viewing kickstand abilities.
Fun Meets Function
Comfortable and multi-functional, this magnetic phone grip comes in a variety of fun colors to match your style. Get ready for compliments and props!
iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 Pro Max / iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 mini with a magnetic phone case.
Do not forcefully swing your phone with the ring holder on as Anker is not responsible for damage from misuse of products, including but not limited to falls or intense movement.
Only compatible with the iPhone 13 and 12 series. Not compatible with iPhone 11 or earlier models.
Not compatible with non-magnetic phone cases, such as OtterBox defender cases. Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, keys, and pop grips will cause a weak connection.