- High Conversion Efficiency: The solar panel converts up to 23% of sunlight into solar energy, charging your solar generators even on cloudy days.
- Smart Sunlight Alignment: Equipped with Anker’s proprietary Suncast technology, adjust the solar panel properly to capture direct sunlight for maximum charge.
- Made for PowerHouse: Anker 625 Solar Panel is compatible with PowerHouse 521, 535, and 757 (sold separately), making it an ideal all-in-one power solution for road trips, camping trips, RVs, and more. The lightweight solar panel features a USB-C and a USB-A output port to charge 2 devices at the same time.
- Highly Durable: The solar panel is scratch and weather-resistant to last as long as your adventures do.
- What You Get: Anker 625 Solar Panel (100W), solar charging cable, XT-60 To DC7909 connector, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
More Sunlight, Longer Power
The panels offer solar conversion efficiency of up to 23% when set in direct sunlight. Recharge even faster by chaining multiple panels in a series.
Smart Sunlight Tracking System
With Suncast technology’s guidance, adjust the panels properly for optimal solar charging.
Built to Last
Designed to withstand scratches and poor weather, the ultra-durable solar panels are ideal for the outdoors and come in handy during power outages.
Portable, Foldable, and Adjustable
Designed with an adjustable kickstand, seamlessly install the panels and get the best angle while solar charging. When you’re done charging, just fold the panels and bring them everywhere you go.
11 lb / 5 kg
Product Dimensions (Folded):
20.7 x 18.5 x 3.4 in / 525 x 470 x 85 mm
Product Dimensions (Unfolded):
56.9 x 20.7 x 1.8 in / 1446 x 525 x 45 mm
XT60 Output: 100W/USB-C Output: 15W/USB-A Output: 12W/USB-A and USB-C Total Output: 15W Max
-4°F-140°F / -20°C-60°C
Full Compatible Portable Power Station:
Anker 757 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 1229Wh)
Anker 535 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 512Wh)
Anker 521 Portable Power Station (PowerHouse 256Wh)
PowerHouse II 300
PowerHouse II 400
PowerHouse II 800
1. Charging efficiency is subject to sunlight intensity.
2. Solar panels are only compatible with PowerHouse 256Wh, 512Wh, and 1229Wh (sold separately).
3. When recharging, keep your portable power station and devices away from direct sunlight as excessive heat may cause damage.