- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old power bricks. Anker Nano II has the power you need to charge your phone, tablet, and MacBook Air from a single tiny charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Charge a 2020 MacBook Air at full speed, charge the iPhone 13 series up to 3 faster than with an original 5W charger, and charge the latest Samsung phones at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Downsized Design: At 59% smaller than an original 30W USB-C charger, Anker Nano II takes up less space while giving you just as much power. (Note: the charging prongs are not foldable)
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 20% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker Nano II 30W, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
Go From Chargers to Charger
Instead of filling up your house (and the planet) with an extra charger for each new device you buy, Anker Nano II has the power you need to charge the majority of your personal devices with just a single charger.
Powered by GaN II Tech
By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. Now with GaN II, we can keep pushing the limits of mobile power even further.
Charge Your MacBook Air at Full Speed
Anker Nano II may be less than half the size of your 2020 MacBook Air’s in-box charger, but you won’t notice even a split-second difference in speed.
High-Speed Mobile Charging
Charge iPhone 8 and later up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger, a 2020 iPad Pro 11″ up to 30% faster than with the in-box charger, and charge the latest Samsung phones at high speed thanks to compatibility with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
Conforms to the latest IEC 62368-1 safety standard, so you can rest easy while charging your devices.
Notebooks and Tablets:
MacBook Air 2020, MacBook Pro 13”, Dell XPS 13 9360/9380, ThinkPad E490, HP Spectre Folio, ThinkPad X390, Google Pixelbook, Microsoft Surface Book 2, and iPad 2018 and later.
Phones and Accessories:
iPhone 8 and later, Samsung Note10 and later, Samsung S9 and later, Google Pixel 3 and later, Sony XZ3, Sony Xperia 1, Nintendo Switch, Apple Watch, AirPods, and Anker magnetic wireless charger with USB-C cable.
100-240V~ 1A 50-60Hz
5.0V==3.0A 15W/9.0V==3.0A 27W/15.0V==2.0A 30W/20.0V==1.5A 30W
3.3-11.0V=3.0A Max (30W Max) 3.3-16.0V=2.0A Max (30W Max)
Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (Cables sold separately).