- 6-in-1: Get more from your laptop with the addition of a USB-C Power Delivery input port, 2 USB-A data ports, an HDMI port, an SD card slot, and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
- Transfer Files at High-Speed: Both USB-A ports support a max file transfer speed of 10 Gbps. Thats fast enough to transfer a 20 GB file in just 16.4 seconds.
- Pass-Through Charging: Supports a maximum 85W of pass-through power via the USB-C Power Delivery port. Requires a 100W USB-C charger (not included).
- Connect to an External Monitor: Use the HDMI port to mirror or extend your display at resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz for laptops that support DisplayPort 1.4, or 4K@30Hz for laptops that support DisplayPort 1.2.
- What You Get: PowerExpand 6-in-1 USB-C 10 Gbps Hub, welcome guide, travel pouch, and friendly customer service.
Get More From Your Laptop
Expand just one of your laptop’s ports with the addition of a USB-C Power Delivery input port, 2 USB-A data ports, an HDMI port, an SD card slot, and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
Transfer Files in Seconds
Transfer movies, photos, and music at speeds of up to 10 Gbps via the USB-A data ports. Also features an SD card slot to easily transfer files to and from a wide variety of SD card formats at up to 312 MB/s.
Powerful Pass-Through Charging
Connect a 100W wall charger to the Power Delivery input port to provide high-speed pass-through charging to your laptop.
The HDMI port allows you to connect to an external display in resolutions up to 4K@60Hz.
Use the 3.5 mm AUX port to connect your headphones or speakers.
MacBook / MacBook Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018 / 2017), MacBook Air (2020 / 2019 / 2018), iPad Pro (2020 / 2019 / 2018), XPS (13 inch / 15 inch),
Yoga 720, ThinkPad X1, Spectre Folio, SF314, Pixelbook (2019 / 2018 / 2017)
Nintendo Switch, USB SuperDrive
Galaxy S10, Note 9, Note 10
Windows 10, 8, 7, macOS X 10.6 or later, iPadOS or later.
The USB-A ports do not support media display or charging.
Charger and cable not included.
If your laptop supports DP 1.4, the maximum resolution is 4K@60Hz for a single monitor. For 4K@60Hz, devices such as the MacBook Pro with M1 chip may not have any display output. If that’s the case, change your laptop’s output settings to 4K@30Hz.
If your laptop supports DP 1.2, the maximum resolution is 4K@30Hz for a single monitor.