This series of 30 interviews – over 17 hours – show that anyone can be successful.
Almost all of these people started with nothing. They are now rich beyond their wildest dreams. Success in business is always a result of having processes in place – but these processes take time to discover and master. In this series of 30 individual interviews, they each describe how they started, what they did wrong … and, crucially, what they did right. They reveal, for the first time, precisely how they came to make such large amounts of money.
Make no mistake – these are busy people and they all agreed to be interviewed on the sole condition that this will help people like you to learn from their successes. Nothing is held back – including details of their early poverty – so that you can empathize … so that you can understand .. and so that you can learn and copy the processes that they put in place. Their stores are certainly inspirational – but they also allow you to learn from their mistakes and their successes.
- Access 90 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Gain access to a series of 30 interviews with successful, multi-millionaires
- Learn & copy the processes that they put in place
- Learn from their mistakes
- See how they have turned their lives around from poverty to untold riches & happiness
- Mike Filsaime: Discover How He Came From Poor Haiti Parents To Making Repeated Multi-Millions Of Dollars Online
- Willie Crawford: How to Make a Fortune From Online Businesses and Courses
- Anthony McCarthy: From a Huge Bankruptcy Selling Kitchen Tiles to Making Money by Helping Others
- Clate Mask: Co-Founder of Keap, Formerly Infusionsoft
- Charles Harper: From Boarding School to Business Millionaire
- Andrew Fox: How to Get From Washing Cars to Owning a Ferrari
- And so much more!
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Alun Hill | Long Time International TV & Radio Journalist
As a journalist, Alun interviews some of the world’s most successful (and secretive!) business people – and he reveals all in his courses! The best way to learn is always to learn from the experts!
Business & Travel Writing and Broadcasting
Alun started his broadcasting career with the BBC when he was a mere British Grammar Schoolboy. He co-hosted a weekly radio show devoted to children, the first of its kind, in what has since become known as the “zoo format”. Alun has since broadcast on many stations around the world, on both TV and Radio.
Alun wrote and filmed business for a range of publications and websites, internationally as well as for CNN TV – with an emphasis on marketing and business growth. He also produces radio reports from his own fully equipped home studio, which are syndicated worldwide.
- Retired: British Association of Journalists
- Member: The Media Society, London
- Member: The Foreign Press Association
- Member: The Royal Commonwealth Society, London