This 38-hour course contains all of the strategy, management, and economic skills you need to help your career or company.
Inside this course, you will learn how to analyze successful companies’ and industry leaders’ management best practices, which you can apply to your career to take your career to the next level. We look at many strategy frameworks that consulting companies like McKinsey use to make their customers more successful. The course is designed to teach you the principles and frameworks of management, economics, and strategy fields. You will learn how to apply these principles in a variety of areas, from consulting to leadership and innovation.
- Access 186 lectures & 38 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss in an entertaining & educational way, fiscal policy, monetary policy, international trade, etc.
- Explore why cash is a terrible investment & understand the future of money
- Learn how governments increase the supply of money through fiscal & monetary policies
- Identify effective strategies for delegating tasks to employees & implementing them
- investigate various ways of motivating employees & improving their performance
- Analyze consulting strategy frameworks, using Nintendo as a case study, to identify best practices for consulting
- Examine leadership & innovative cultures to identify key factors that foster innovation and growth
- Evaluate the consulting sector, with a focus on McKinsey, to understand its evolution & impact
- Apply qualitative & quantitative frameworks, such as Barriers to Entry and Porter 5 Forces, to analyze companies and identify key success factors
- Explore corporate strategy & mergers and acquisitions strategies to understand the role of these practices in achieving business goals
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Chris Haroun | Award Winning MBA Professor, Venture Capitalist and Author
★ ★ ★ ★
Chris Haroun is an award-winning business school professor, venture capitalist, MBA graduate from Columbia University and former Goldman Sachs employee. He has raised/managed over $1bn in his career. He also has work experience at hedge fund giant Citadel, consulting firm Accenture, and several firms that he has started, including an investment firm that had a venture capital / private investment in Facebook several years before the Facebook IPO. He is the founder and CEO of Haroun Education Ventures.