If you like to create line art illustrations, or would like to learn how to digitize your drawings, this course is for you! Inkscape offers a free and flexible vector graphics solution to every illustrator, but this course is all about creating line art. This course is aimed toward beginners, but instead of covering every tool in Inkscape, it rather focuses on the ones we use to create line art vector illustrations!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 12 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Understand how tracing bitmap works
- Trace your freehand drawings automatically to get the best results
- Learn & understand the Bezier tool and the path editor and create a geometric city illustration
- Achieve absolute mastery with the Bezier tool
- Design your own custom brushes & use them to create a free-hand illustration in Inkscape!
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
István Szép | Design Teacher
★ ★ ★ ★
István Szép is a graphic designer, illustrator, and design teacher for more than 10 years. He creates clever logos and cute illustrations. He uses Inkscape, an open-source graphic design program in most of his design, and he was teaching this to his students too in a college in Budapest.