This is your unique journey of photographic discovery. This journey has been designed from the ground up to help you improve your photography dramatically by giving you bite-sized knowledge in the form of 4 lessons per topic. and don’t worry they are short enough to consume (most being around 20 to 30 mins).
The DPinsiders program follows the time-tested principles of “Kaizen” (small achievable steps leading to great progress) and reduces overwhelm by covering the essentials you need to start mastering your camera using the Power of Triangles and practical “Over my shoulder” demonstrations.
By following the lessons in order, you will be on track to vastly improve your photography skills. The secret to the effectiveness of DPinsiders is by using three strategies:
- Triangles. (the Power of 3) including The Photo Triangle, The TIP Triangle, & various other triangles as you travel on Your Photography Journey
- Kaizen.Continuous improvement through small, achievable steps
- 80:20. (also known as the Pareto Principle) where we focus on the 20% of the tools & methods that have 80% of the results
Designed to give you more confidence with your camera and boost your creativity!
- Access 62 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the basic photography principles
- Understand the Photo Traingle & Key
- Explore exposure, focus, & composition
- Learn some landscape & portrait tips
- Get familiar with using Lightroom
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Ken Schultz | Photographer & Instructor
★ ★ ★ ★
Ken Schultz is the creator of the EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course. Ken setup a blog on digital photography in December 2010 and helped hundreds of new DSLR buyers with an eBook, “Digital SLR Buyer’s Guide.” This course condenses the knowledge Ken gained throughout his 30-year career as a photojournalist, capturing images of everything from international travel and ocean life to weddings.