Do you remember when you were a kid and you imagined everything was alive? Those little creatures living under the floorboards, or hiding between the leaves? Using simple illustration techniques you can make these creatures come alive and draw cute characters onto real photos! How? You only need Inkscape and a photo to draw onto! And some creative playfulness of course!
Use the free tool Inkscape and your imagination and create a cute elf reading on a mushroom today! Even better, apply what you learn and create your own character on any photo and use it as a greeting card, Instagram post, or a cute poster for children!
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 9 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Pick the best picture as a base for your illustration
- Pick colors that match your image while still standing out
- Draw a simple 2D vector character illustration
- Apply lighting and shadows to your drawing using gradients & blur
- Make your character a part of the image by using clipping & masking
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
István Szép | Design Teacher
★ ★ ★ ★
István Szép is a graphic designer, illustrator, and design teacher for more than 10 years. He creates clever logos and cute illustrations. He uses Inkscape, an open-source graphic design program in most of his design, and he was teaching this to his students too in a college in Budapest.