You never know when you’ll find yourself in an accident or emergency health situation. When your action or inaction can mean the difference between life or death, it’s important to always be prepared. Learn the basics of first aid and CPR in this online training course.
In CPR and First Aid, you’ll learn practical tips and techniques used by the experts. In five modules, this course covers first aid basics such as treating wounds or someone in shock, as well as the science behind CPR and how to successfully perform it.
While this course will not provide you with a formal qualification to practice professionally, it is a great starting point. Get the tools and training you to need to handle emergency situations today.
- Access 5 lectures & 30 hours of content 24/7
- Handle accidents to prevent a medical situation from getting worse
- Confidently help their children when they cut themselves or fall due to their playful nature
- Understand the importance of acting on life-saving injuries fast before the emergency services arrive
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (https://icoes.org/). When successfully completing a course, students can choose to purchase an ICOES certificate that recognizes the achievement, from this third-party institution.
Disclaimer: Completion of this course does not entitle students to use the certification as HLTAID003 First Aid, HLTAID001 CPR and HLTAID002 Basic Emergency Life Support certifications (https://resus.org.au/)
- Length of time users can access this course: 60 days
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
International Open Academy
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)