You’ve got a lot on your plate, but you can’t afford to miss a meeting.
We get it. You’re busy, and there’s never enough time in the day to get everything done. That’s where Superpowered comes in: so you can use one simple, secure tool to manage your schedule and join meetings with just one click.
If you’re still scrambling for meeting links and juggling multiple calendars, it’s time to put an end to the madness. With Superpowered, you’ll spend less time searching for links and more time getting things done—and when you do have to take a call? You’ll be ready because all of your meetings will be synced across devices so you can jump right back in when it’s over.
Want to give your team the gift of Superpowered? We’ve got something special just for them! Upgrade them from the free plan to the Pro Plan for unlimited meetings/month and support for Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Around WebEx, and more—and watch their productivity soar!
- Unlimited meetings/month
- Support for Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Around, WebEx and more
- Calendar notifications
- Join meetings with one click
- Email guests you’re running late
- Unlimited devices
- Slack integration
Kenneth Cassel (@KennethCassel)
- “Just started using @SuperpoweredApp and it’s such a life-saver.
I don’t have to feel that background process in my head of “oh damn I have a meeting coming up let me make sure I can get the joining link”
Also love the countdown that shows how long until your next meeting.”
Salman S. Qadeer (@salmansq)
- “I’m about to drop $10 / month on @SuperpoweredApp – which for context is the same amount I pay for Netflix every month.
It’s the smoothest, cleanest app I have ever used that does one thing at a time _exceptionally well_. It gets me where I need to go.”
- MacOS (M1 supported)
- Windows 10/11
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Max number of device(s): 999
- Updates included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
Leave a Reply