Mobile App Development with Flutter, & Dart
- Get an introduction to App development using Flutter & Dart
- Create a mobile-first design approach
- Fool-proof your app designs
- Increase your vocabulary on technical terms
- Learn how to code & build your own app
- Maintain stateful information across streams of data
- Develop good programming habits
Building Your Own Computer
- Understand the binary system, peripherals, operating system, & more
- Get in-depth knowledge of modern technology
- Create an amazing architectural design based on your digital needs
WordPress Website & Blog Builder
- Learn how to successfully start your own blog
- Explore all blog terminologies
- Set up your own website in no time
- Increase your online presence
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org). When successfully
- Length of time users can access this course: 60 days
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: beginner
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
We have experienced that for Mac it is better to download Mozilla Firefox.
International Open Academy
★ ★ ★ ★
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)