The 2022 Ultimate Excel VBA Certification Bundle is a step-by-step in-depth guide for Excel users who want to streamline their redundant tasks in Excel, build advanced custom reports, and utilize the power of Userforms to transform the way they get things done.
These courses will show you the easiest tricks to learn Excel VBA in a fun, progressive method. Learn at your own pace. With each short, info-packed lecture, you’ll learn another essential skill that you can immediately use. You’ll find yourself handling these Automation tools instantly and in any spreadsheet you already use every day.
- Access 13 courses & 42 hours of content 24/7
- Write Macros from scratch
- Make your own Custom Formula/Functions on the fly
- Breeze through IF THEN statements & conquer all the Logical Operators
- Take control of forms, buttons, drop-downs, checkboxes, option-buttons & so much more
- Excel VBA 101: Range & Cells
- Excel VBA: Complete Toolbars, Menus & VBE Training
- Excel VBA: Variables
- Excel VBA: Essential Tools & Advanced Conditional Logic
- Excel VBA: Loops & Custom Report Writing Basics
- Excel VBA: Worksheet Events Made Easy
- Excel VBA: WorkBook-Level Events
- Excel VBA: ActiveX & Worksheet Form Controls
- Excel VBA: Excel UserForms – Part I
- Excel VBA: Excel Userforms – Part II
- Excel VBA Web Automation: Intro To Web Elements
- Excel VBA Web Automation: Advanced Browser Control & WebScraping
- Image and Background Hacks In Excel VBA (Mini-course)
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any version of Excel on Windows or Mac
Daniel Strong | Excel Instructor/Programmer
★ ★ ★ ★
After studying Excel VBA on his own, Daniel Strong has started a YouTube channel, mostly for himself as a reference tool, but people started to bite. People flooded his inbox with questions and comments that he was literally changing their lives for the better. His passion is and always has been teaching, and he’s turned thousands of people into Excel programmers.
Now, with his courses, Daniel’s going to teach the good stuff – the stuff he kept secret; the Advanced and “not-so-Advanced-but-Awesome” Excel VBA. The things that make people hire you – that make you irresistible and irreplaceable. Building REAL Programs, Advanced Reporting, and Data Analysis. Dashboards and live data. Automation. His main focus is to create an online community of professional Excel VBA developers and beginners who create Real Programs, solve Real Problems, and change Real Lives.