Start your TEFL certification online and learn at your own pace from anywhere in the world. The TEFL course offers practical teaching skills that you can apply immediately in the classroom to teach English to speakers of other languages.
The TEFL online course covers all aspects of teaching English as a foreign language and provides a complete introduction to the world of TEFL. The entire course is conducted online and is designed in such a way that learners who are non-native English speakers can get an additional second TFL (Teaching Foreign Language) certificate to teach their native language by completing a few grammar modules in their mother tongue.
Featured in Entrepreneur Europe, New York Post, Mashable, IGN, Cult of Mac, and PC Mag
- Access 120 hours of TEFL content 24/7
- Acquire a background of the latest teaching methodologies
- Learn how to make grammar easy & fun in the classroom
- Handle pronunciation challenges across a range of multi-language learners
- Learn how to teach new vocabulary & apply it to real-life situations
- Approach lesson planning & classroom management with confidence and energy
- Focus on all four skills of reading, writing, speaking, & listening
This course is CPD Accredited
CPD is Continuing Professional Development. The CPD Certification Service is an independent body operating across all market sectors and in support of all professional institutions, bodies, and societies. Its certified CPD ‘quality mark’ is a recognized symbol of quality assured training. This course is CPD Certified and when you complete each course you obtain a number of certified CPD hours.
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
The course is offered by Cudoo.com and taught by a qualified instructor with over 20 years teaching experience. Her teaching experience spans the corporate world, fortune 500 companies, and governmental departments and small and large groups offline and online. The ASL instructor is extremely passionate about the language and it’s impact on the world. She has studied the culture and history of the language for many years and is an avid supporter of the community. She has countless friends in the Deaf communities who help her review her content and support her in her quest to break down barriers and make the language available to everyone. She is also a published instructor with ASL books in English and Arabic.
Cudoo.com, the flagship product of Edusity Inc., is a comprehensive and practical lifestyle e-learning platform offering a growing library of 800+ online courses across languages, professional and self-development skills. They also give free-for-life full access to over 800 courses to all public libraries and non-profits worldwide supporting a wide range of worthy causes including the environment, homelessness, underprivileged communities, kids, & science.