Experience the full range of our American Sign Language online courses with this CPD accredited bundle. Learn the basics from the sign language alphabet to more advanced signs, such as medical emergencies. This bundle is exactly what you need to become confident in sign language for all situations – offered at the best value with nothing else like it!
American Sign Language is the most widely used form of communication among the Deaf and Hard of hearing. There are almost 200 colleges or universities around the U.S. that accept ASL for their foreign language graduation requirement. The need for American Sign Language speakers is continuing to rise. Set yourself apart from the other applicants and integrate within the Deaf community by learning ASL online.
American Sign Language, Level 1
Walk through the basics of ASL. These topics include but are not limited to:
- Easy Signs. Driving a car, swimming, eating, food, gender
- Sign Language Alphabet (Manual Alphabet). Learn an alternative to the English alphabet, this language has a sign for every letter in the alphabet
- Numbers. 1-100
- Time of Day. Phrases such as “good morning”, time basics & placing yourself in the past or future
- Pronouns. Personal – Possessive and reflexive
- Family Members. Immediate & extended family, friendship, and manners
- Occupations. teachers, hairdressers, lawyers, chefs, etc
American Sign Language, Level 2
Effectively communicate with others through sign. You’ll learn how to ask questions, locate objects, sign in past and future tenses, and much more.
- Question Words. The W’s and how to state that you’re asking a question while signing
- Prepositions. Locations of objects and placing yourself “before” or “after”
- At Home. The various rooms throughout the house and the things in them
- Action Verbs. To know/not know, cleaning, to want, etc.
- Food. Various types of food, cooking, utensils
- Signing Tenses. Present, future & past
American Sign Language, Level 3
Comfortably apply your skills in everyday situations. You will learn everything you need to successfully communicate with someone using sign language such as:
- Hobbies. Discuss things like going to the gym, reading, movies, music, & more!
- Weather. A necessary conversation topic in any language
- Comparisons. labeling and judging something as good or bad, the best or the worst
- Fashion. Shop with ASL & about the different types of clothing
- Money. discuss money at the bank, in stores, & at home
- Directions. Gving & asking for help using the landmarks and destinations
- Medical Emergencies. Temperatures, body parts & various ailments that may be needed in emergency situations
- Deaf Etiquette. Essential tips such as how to appropriately behave/react with a Deaf individual
American Sign Language for Babies & Toddlers
- Communicate with preverbal infants & toddlers
- Boosts the infant’s vocabulary & mental development and improve parent-child relationships
- Learn everything you need to successfully communicate with babies & toddlers using ASL
Scuba Diving Hand Signals Course
Learn a variety of scuba diving signals for underwater communication
- A comprehensive list of general signals such as go left, go right, go around
- Vital emergency signals such as stuck, stung, tired, hot
- Marine life signals such as lobster, jellyfish, lionfish
- And much more
Bonus: American Sign Language Book – E-book Edition
- Introduces you to American Sign Language, it’s origins, background, & etiquette
- Provides you with everything you need to begin using Sign Language in practical, everyday situations
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Cudoo.com, the flagship product of CUDOO, is a comprehensive and practical lifestyle e-learning platform offering a growing library of 800+ online courses across languages, and professional and self-development skills. Its one-for-one initiative has donated more than 150,000 courses to help over 19,000 people improve their lives.