Regardless of your level of experience, this Screen and Playwriting course can be the first step you need to start writing that new script you’ve had on your mind. Learn exactly what you need to do to finally stop talking about writing and just do it, from finding inspiration to creating characters and writing settings.
If you want to finally take action and start the screenwriter or playwright career that you’ve dreamed of, enroll in this online Screenwriting & Playwriting course now.
- Access 10 lectures & 50 hours of content 24/7
- Unleash your creative mind & create unimaginable stories, characters, and more
- Learn how to write a beautiful screenplay
- Upgrade your ability to build powerful climaxes & excellent themes
- Discover your writing style
- Discover effective tricks to avoid writer’s block
You will be required to complete each lesson in full, and answer exams at the end of each course module. If your pass rate exceeds 55% on each exam then you will receive a certificate of completion, to recognize your achievement. You can immediately download your PDF course certificate from IOA.
Most of our courses will earn you credits through Continuing Education (CE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD). CE/CPD points are accepted and recognized by professional member bodies and academic institutions across the US and internationally.
All courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (https://icoes.org/).
- Length of time users can access this course: 60 days
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Certification of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- The course is available online and course material is stored on a server so you do not have to download any special software.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are recommended
International Open Academy
International Open Academy is a leader in online learning and your one-stop-shop for professional development, personal growth, and goal fulfillment. They empower students to live the life they love by delivering diverse and easy-to-use courses right to your screen. From making a career change to exploring new hobbies or interests, they have courses to tackle a wide spectrum of life’s challenges.
- International Council for Online Educational Standards (ICOES): ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining, and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. Your ICOES certificate allows you to prove to employers, colleagues, and customers that your course is from a well-run, ethical institution that meets the highest standards in online education
- Training Qualifications UK (TQUK): TQUK is a national awarding body recognized by the UK Government and regulated by Ofqual(The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation)