You could spend months compiling all of the marketing tactics on the internet or you could take the one course that puts it all in one place for you in an easy-to-understand, chronological format.
The Ultimate e-Commerce & Marketing Masterclass gives you dozens of proven methods of increasing traffic, improving conversion, and putting your business on autopilot so you can spend less time in front of the computer and more on doing the things you love. In addition to all of the e-commerce and marketing ideas and strategies in the course, it also includes $175 in advertising credits.
All of the lessons are screen recorded in HD 1080p so you can see everything I mention during the lectures. And there’s also a checklist at the end of each section with a link to every website you see in the videos. Your instructor Matte Jensen will personally be answering any e-commerce questions you have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources, and any help he can offer you in improving your site’s traffic and sales.
The course will be updated continuously with new tactics and approaches to marketing and e-commerce so that you’re always up-to-date.
- Access 32 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Optimize every part of your product & service pages for maximum conversion
- Use sales psychology to increase transactions & prices
- Find the leaks in your checkout process & fix them
- Correctly use pricing strategy to convince customers to buy more
- Learn dozens of outside-of-the-box methods to boost conversion & sales
- Use gamification to turn purchasing into a fun, interactive experience
- Wow your customers with amazing customer service (think Amazon on steroids)
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Matt Jensen | iMarketing Specialist
★ ★ ★ ★
Matt Jensen is a partner and content creator at iMarket XL. In the past, he was head of SEO for Instituto Cultura Brasil, an international language institute, and director of marketing for an investment fund. Prior to that, he researched media, advertising, and online education companies for a hedge fund within Fukoku Life New York and led sales for The Capital-Gazette, a large media, and communications group now owned by Tribune Publishing. He has taught marketing, investing, and English in five countries.