The Client Onboarding Toolkit is a simple, 4-step digital course for turning prospects into paying clients created by web designer Jill Anderson of Jill Lynn Design.
This digital course, accessible on any browser on any device, brings clarity to the client intake process, keeps you sane, and boosts your onboarding confidence—and your client’s confidence in you. Designed for creative professionals, it’ll save you time, stress, and frustration while making you look like the creative rockstar you are.
If you’re tired of wasted efforts, endless back-and-forth communications, and feeling like you don’t always make a great first impression, the Client Onboarding Toolkit is for you.
Imagine if you could stop reinventing the wheel each time you bring on a new client with a straightforward onboarding process. Stop dreading writing estimates and contracts and avoiding the money discussion and learn to exude confidence when you talk with prospects about how to work with you. Ensure your contract covers you and your services and qualify each prospect you speak with to make sure there are no flags.
Onboard clients like a pro. Get lifetime access now!
- Access 6 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Learn what to include in a contract, from terms & conditions to deliverables to grant of rights
- Discover how to talk about and implement your contract & what to do if you get client pushback
- Implement an easy-to-follow formula that gets clients signing on the dotted line right away
- Set up automated call scheduling to save time for you & your clients
- Establish what to say—and what not to say—on a consultation call
- Learn how to identify red flags in a consultation call & how to turn things around
- Discover how to package your services & make your pricing less complicated
- Learn how to craft a project-winning message for each estimate & what to say in kick-off emails
- See recommendations for online scheduling, signing documents online & accounting software options
- Enjoy helpful resources & templates including contract and project questionnaire templates
- In addition to the digital course, a PDF download is also included
Client Onboarding Toolkit: What You’ll Get
- Digital access to the Toolkit
- Downloadable PDF of the Toolkit
- Future updates and enhancements to the Toolkit
Ilise Benun | Marketing-Mentor.com
“Save yourself some time and heartache when it comes to onboarding new clients. Jill has taken everything I taught her, added her own experience and smarts, then distilled it into a simple process so that her fellow creatives can learn from her experience. The Client Onboarding Toolkit is genius!”
Yamilca Montanez | Managing Partner at Saint James Studios
“Jill’s Client Onboarding Toolkit is great! I like its simplicity, the bite-sized instructions and the action steps in each section. It’s a perfect roadmap for me!”
Amy Weiher | Founder & Creative Directrix, Weiher Creative, Inc.
“The Client Onboarding Toolkit is amazing, really well done, and easy to follow. I appreciate the easy links for each of the action steps and tips on what to say. (I’ve never sent a contract before, so it’s nice having that verbiage handy.)”
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Jill Anderson of Jill Lynn Design is a WordPress web designer/developer who partners with talented designers, copywriters, and agencies on their websites, and their client’s sites. She is passionate about crafting beautiful and innovative WordPress websites focused on clear positioning and positive user experiences.