Do you want to take your singing to the next level? Then you are exactly at the right place! Tye Voice Control Course will show you how to mesmerize yourself and others with your singing voice. Regardless of whether you are just starting out or already have experience. YOU are the instrument. You will learn about diaphragm support, breath support, posture, vocal chord closure, vocal stretch, vibrato, and more. This course is built like a toolbox. So you can either work through everything chronologically from A to Z or you can choose exactly the topics that are interesting to you.
★ ★ ★ ★
- Access 236 lectures & 15 hours of content 24/7
- Discover your own voice control
- Sing with full self-confidence & versatile emotions
- Learn all the basics to build a foundation for your voice
- Master anchoring, register break, nasal resonance, vibrato, onsets, vocal mass, posture, & much more
- Master every quality like speech level, falsetto, vocal twang, belting, sob, opera, mix voice, etc.
- Give your singing a unique touch by using distortion, compression, & rattle/fry
- Hit every note within your range with significantly less effort
- Learn every singing technique to mesmerize you and your fellow human beings
- Learn everything in this course in order to be able to continue working on your voice afterwards
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Any device with basic specifications
Philipp Godart | Vocal Coach | Guitar Coach
★ ★ ★ ★
Philipp Godart is a singer and entertainer since 2006. With appearances all over Europe, numerous festivals, studio jobs for bands and advertising jingles, and working on his own songs, Philipp is one of the top professionals in the scene. But not only his experience as a singer, musician, and producer but also his many years of work as a vocal coach play into Philipp’s hands.
After many different coaching sessions with some international teachers, his training finally culminated in “Estill Voice Training” in 2015. Philipp has been working as a music teacher and vocal coach since 2006, successfully running two music schools and his own company for the implementation of music education concepts at secondary schools.